Ditch the plastic (& packaging altogether) & go back to basics with a shampoo bar that is simple to use & compact to store – so GREAT for travelling. The little power bar is 60g & will last you a long time (the same time as a 250ml bottle of liquid shampoo) while adding no harmful ingredients to your scalp or our waterways. Good for all hair types & it has a wonderful smell (unisex).
- All-natural solid bar
- Ideal for normal to oily hair
- No bottle; no plastic waste
- SLS-free, paraben-free
- Made with coconut oil & mango butter
- Fresh citrus oil & tea tree scent
- Great foaming action
- Cleanses, refreshes & softens the hair
- No artificial colours or fragrances
How to use your shampoo bar:
- Thoroughly wet your hair, from the roots to the ends.
- Gently rub the shampoo bar directly onto your wet hair from the scalp to the ends, OR rub it between wet hands to create a lather and then apply to your hair.
- Gently massage into your scalp & hair, adding more water as needed.
- Rinse thoroughly, until there is no shampoo residue left in your hair.
- Repeat if needed & follow with our Conditioner Bar.
- After use, leave your shampoo bar on our safix soap rest or on a pine soap stand. Do not leave your bar sitting in a puddle of water. Give it plenty of fresh air to dry out between uses to ensure it lasts
Coconut Oil, Mango Butter, Castor Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Mild Vegetable-based Foaming Ingredient derived from From Coconut/Glucose from Corn), Citrus Essential Oil, Tea Tree, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye).
Proudly made in South Africa.
To shop for our other products, click here.
To read about how we achieve carbon-negative delivery, click here.