The Safix Foot & Body Scrubber is made from natural coconut fibres which have a light abrasive texture which gently exfoliates your skin.
The scrubber removes dead skin without over sensitizing your skin. The coconut husk is naturally antibacterial & helps to keep your skin free from infection. No more breakouts, or blocked pores. It’s also perfect for resurfacing your heels & toes for soft, smooth feet.
The Safix Foot & Body Scrubber is also biodegradable & compostable, so it won’t end up in a landfill like a synthetic sponge. A healthier choice for your skin, & your planet.
- Shower sponge made from natural coconut fibres
- Plant-based & very hygienic
- 100% biodegradable & compostable
- Cleanses & refreshes the skin
- Light exfoliating action buffs away dead skin cells
- Produces more bubble & uses less soap
- No animal-based materials
- No artificial fibres
- Use your Safix scrubber in the bath or shower, to gently cleanse your skin.
- Best used in combination with an eco-friendly & chemical-free body wash or soap.
- Rinse thoroughly after use & allow to air dry.
- The sponge will feel hard at first but will soften with a few uses.
- Your Safix sponge will last for several months with proper care.
How To Dispose Of Your Safix Scrub?
- Cut it into pieces & plant it in your garden.
- Pop it into your compost heap.
- Use it as an all-natural firelighter at your next braai.
Product of India.
- We do not have alternatives like this available in SA currently. The sponges create employment for hundreds of women in rural India.
To shop for our other products, click here.
To read about how we achieve carbon-negative delivery, click here.