The Relax Bar is made with rose oil, bergamot & rosemary. Perfect for unwinding after a stressful day. The anti-inflammatory properties of rose oil are a great aid in helping your body to relax.
The organic goat milk in this handcrafted Relax Bar comes from the farms dairy goats, who are naturally raised in Magaliesburg. Every bar is hand-cut, hand-wrapped & 100% cruelty-free! True farm to skin goodness.
- Natural ingredients
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Suitable for face + body
- 100% plastic-free
- Small batch made
- Smells amazing (nothing reminiscent of goat’s milk – our promise!)
Benefits of Goat Milk:
- Great for dry or sensitive skin, or conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Contains alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid which help to gently remove dead skin cells from your skin’s surface, leaving a new softer & younger-looking skin.
- Rich in many vitamins & minerals, but is particularly high in Vitamin A. Necessary to repair damaged skin tissue & maintain healthy skin.
- The cream that is present in goat milk helps boost the moisturizing quality of the soap. Many people suffer from dry skin, so this is a wonderful alternative to traditional soaps & lotion.
How to Make your Bar Last Longer?
- In between uses, rest your bar on our safix soap rest or on our pine soap stand.
- Give your bar plenty of fresh air to dry out between uses to ensure it does not ‘melt away’ in the water.
- Try to leave your bar in a drier area in your shower or bath.
- Do not leave your bar sitting in a puddle of water.
- Fresh Goat’s Milk, (Saponified Vegetable Oils: Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Butter, Shea Butter, Sustainable Palm Oil), Beeswax, Pink Rose Clay (Natural Colour), Essential Oils of Rose, Bergamot & Rosemary.
Proudly made in South Africa.
To shop for our other products, click here.
To read about how we achieve carbon-negative delivery, click here.