The Fields of Love Coconut Bar contains oatmeal & bentonite clay, two of natures cleansers, because of this the bar is great for cleaning oily or acne-prone skin.
Each ingredient in this bar serves a purpose. The coconut base makes this Fields of Love Coconut Bar not only smell wonderful but it also ensures it forms a great lather because there is nothing worse than a great soap that doesn’t lather well. The honeybush tea aids in the soothing of irritated skin.
The bar is scented with a rustic blend of cedarwood, litsea & pine essential oils. Each bar is hand-cut & hand-packaged with love for your skin & our planet.
- Only contains natural ingredients
- Free from nasty chemicals, as well as no honey, beeswax, palm oil, artificial colourants, parabens, hardeners or fillers.
- 100% Vegan
- Suitable for face + body
- Suitable for those with oily, acne-prone skin
- 100% plastic-free packaging
- Small batch made
Why We Choose Coconut Milk?
- It is a good source of Vitamin E for the skin.
- Sustainable as well as 100% natural.
- Plant-based, vegan and cruelty-free.
- Gentle on the skin and is suitable for people who suffer from eczema, delicate or dry skin.
- Balances and restores the moisture in dry and irritated skin.
- It is biodegradable and will not pollute our waterways with chemicals.
How to Make your Bar Last Longer?
- In between uses, rest your bar on our safix soap rest or on our pine soap stand.
- Give your bar plenty of fresh air to dry out between uses to ensure it does not ‘melt away’ in the water.
- Try to leave your bar in a drier area in your shower or bath.
- Do not leave your bar sitting in a puddle of water.
- Water, Coconut Milk, Saponified Coconut Oil, Honeybush Tea, Ground Oats, Bentonite Clay, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Litsea Essential Oil + Pine Needle Essential Oil.
Proudly made in South Africa.
To shop for our other products, click here.
To read about how we achieve carbon-negative delivery, click here.