Our beautiful reversible Dish and Bowl Covers are handcrafted with love for you, your kitchen & the planet. The covers are made by the wonderful Rita living on a farm in rural KZN. With this purchase, you are not only supporting local, but you are also uplifting those in need & investing in community development.
- Reduces plastic waste
- Reversible offering a pattern on one side & a neutral tone on the other to cater for your moods
- Can fit on both round and rectangular dishes
- Cost-effective in comparison to cling wrap
- Reusable for many years if cared for
- Fewer dishes & conservation of water by allowing us to keep leftover food in dishes (instead of a container)
- Prevents us from consuming more plastic
- You may not know it, but cling film & other plastics shed micro-particles into our food. These covers are made from 100% natural cotton so this risk is minimised.
- Wonderful for keeping your dishes covered & away from bugs (or peckish hands) until serving
Each set consist of 4 covers:
- XS (jam jars & tins)
- S (food serving bowl)
- M (casserole dish)
- L (salad bowl). All the covers are reversible.
Available in 3 Patterns/Styles:
- Pink floral & neutral – reversible to suit your mood
- Blue floral & neutral – reversible to suit your mood
- Mix & Match – a combination of the above
To Care for you Dish and Bowl Covers:
- These are 100% natural cotton
- Cold wash with like colours using a natural detergent
- Do not dye or bleach
- Hang up or lay out flat to dry
Proudly made in South Africa.
To shop for our other products, click here.
To read about how we achieve carbon-negative delivery, click here.