Ditch the plastic (& packaging altogether) & go back to basics with a conditioner bar that is simple to use & compact to store – so GREAT for travelling. The little power bar is 70g & will last you a long time (the same time as a 250ml bottle of liquid conditioner) while adding no harmful ingredients to your scalp or our waterways. Good for all hair types & it has a wonderful smell (unisex).
- All-natural solid bar
- Ideal for normal to oily hair
- No bottle; no plastic waste
- SLS-free, paraben-free
- Great foaming action
- Nourishes & moisturises the hair
- Gentle on the skin
- No artificial colours or fragrances
How to use your conditioner bar:
- Use on freshly shampooed hair, following the Shampoo Bar.
- Apply directly to wet hair, OR rub the bar between wet hands to create a lather and then apply to your hair.
- Gently massage into your hair, adding more water as needed.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- After use, leave your conditioner bar on our safix soap rest or on a pine soap stand. Do not leave your bar sitting in a puddle of water. Give it plenty of fresh air to dry out between uses to ensure it lasts
Coconut Oil, Mango Butter, Castor Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Mild Vegetable-based Foaming Ingredient derived from Coconut/ Glucose from Corn), Peppermint/ Cinnamon Essential Oil,Tea Tree, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye).
Proudly made in South Africa.
To shop for our other products, click here.
To read about how we achieve carbon-negative delivery, click here.