Made from soothing honey, charcoal, lavender & tea tree essential oils, the Black Honey Bar is the perfect anti-septic soap. The Back Honey Bar is suitable for face and body, particularly ideal for those with very oily skin or those who are breakouts. Use this as a facial soap (once or twice a week) when required.
The organic goat milk in this handcrafted Black Honey Bar comes from the farms dairy goats, who are naturally raised in Magaliesburg. Every bar is hand-cut, hand-wrapped & 100% cruelty-free! True farm to skin goodness.
- Natural ingredients
- Ideal for those with very oily skin, or prone to breakouts
- Suitable for face + body
- 100% plastic-free
- Small batch made
- Smells amazing (nothing reminiscent of goat’s milk – our promise!)
Benefits of Goat Milk:
- Great for dry or sensitive skin, or conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Contains alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid which help to gently remove dead skin cells from your skin’s surface, leaving a new softer & younger-looking skin.
- Rich in many vitamins & minerals, but is particularly high in Vitamin A, which is necessary to repair damaged skin tissue & maintain healthy skin.
- The cream that is present in goat milk helps boost the moisturizing quality of the soap. Many people suffer from dry skin, particularly in winter, so this is a wonderful alternative to traditional soaps & lotion.
How to Make your Bar Last Longer?
- In between uses, rest your bar on our safix soap rest or on our pine soap stand.
- Give your bar plenty of fresh air to dry out between uses to ensure it does not ‘melt away’ in the water.
- Try to leave your bar in a drier area in your shower or bath.
- Do not leave your bar sitting in a puddle of water.
- Activated Charcoal: acts as a magnet to attract dirt, excess oil and toxins, drawing them from your skin. Ideal for acne and oily skin!
- Ingredients: Fresh Goat’s Milk, (Saponified Vegetable Oils: Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Butter, Shea Butter, Sustainable Palm Oil), Beeswax, Activated Charcoal, Essential Oils of Lavender, Tea Tree and Lemongrass.
Proudly made in South Africa.
To shop for our other products, click here.
To read about how we achieve carbon-negative delivery, click here.