This NatBamboo Dish Brush with Natural Sisal Bristles is a zero-waste kitchen game changer!
It makes cleaning pots, pans, and trays a dream.
Made from FSC approved Bamboo that is naturally anti-microbial makes this brush resistant to bacterial growth. With bristles made from high quality coconut fibres that are naturally strong and durable.
- Plastic-free long-handled bottle brush
- Beautiful and functional design
- Makes cleaning much easier
- Perfectly suited to cleaning reusable bottles, pots and pans
- Coconut fibres are soft and render a rich, bubbly lather
- 100% plastic-free
- Zero packaging
- FSC certified sustainably grown bamboo
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Has a ‘hang up’ tag for ease of storage or drying out
- Care Instructions: Hang dry between uses to maximise lifespan.
- Handle Diameter: ~3 cm
- Handle Length: ~12 cm
- Brush Head Length: ~12 cm
Product of PRC.
To shop for our other products, click here.
To read about how we achieve carbon-negative delivery, click here.