This African Grass Body Bar is an earthy soap, with refreshing & grounding scents.
The organic goat milk used in this handcrafted African Grass Body Bar comes from the farms own dairy goats, who are naturally raised in Magaliesburg. Every bar is hand-cut, hand-wrapped & 100% cruelty-free! True farm to skin goodness.
- Natural ingredients
- 100% plastic-free
- Small batch made
- Smells amazing (nothing reminiscent of goat’s milk – our promise!)
Benefits of Goat Milk:
- Great for dry or sensitive skin, or conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Contains alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid which help to gently remove dead skin cells from your skin’s surface, leaving a new softer & younger-looking skin.
- Rich in many vitamins & minerals, but is particularly high in Vitamin A, which is necessary to repair damaged skin tissue & maintain healthy skin.
- The cream that is present in goat milk helps boost the moisturizing quality of the soap. Many people suffer from dry skin, particularly in winter, so this is a wonderful alternative to traditional soaps & lotion.
How to Make your Bar Last Longer?
- In between uses, rest your bar on our safix soap rest or on our pine soap stand.
- Give your bar plenty of fresh air to dry out between uses to ensure it does not ‘melt away’ in the water.
- Try to leave your bar in a drier area in your shower or bath.
- Do not leave your bar sitting in a puddle of water.
Fresh Goat’s Milk, (Saponified Vegetable Oils: Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Butter, Shea Butter, Baobab Oil, Sustainable Palm Oil), Beeswax, Purple Mineral Mica (colour), Essential Oils of Rose Geranium, Grapefruit & Ylang Ylang.
Proudly made in South Africa.
To shop for our other products, click here.
To read about how we achieve carbon-negative delivery, click here.